Registered
879 Posts
GW if your going back with the 195/55 r16 that tire will work.:thumbup:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Spike,
The only reason I ask is that the Tire shop messed up my order and this is all they can get their hands on right now...lol.....
Not that I am complaining, it is a $233 tire they want to give me…lol

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
233 for a Ct :22yikes::22yikes::22yikes: Just as much and more than a MT LMAO

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
233 for a Ct :22yikes::22yikes::22yikes: Just as much and more than a MT LMAO
I hear ya but I am not paying that. They messed up my order so they are eating the the cost...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I hear ya but I am not paying that. They messed up my order so they are eating the the cost...
I was only joking around I am a real tightwad and when I saw the price of the tire my eyes got real wide LOL. Good Luck :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Get that puppy on then and run the snot out of it and tell us what you think!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
:congrats: and keep us informed on your thoughts on the Goodyear!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got the Tire Mounted Saturday in the a.m. and I am LOVING IT.
I’m sure it has been said before but there are two main things you notice first. The ride is MUCH softer, I like that, and the Bike has to be held down in the turns but does not take long to get used to that. As far as the RPM’s go, it is identical to what it was before, 3k at 70. I got this; a $233 tire, for $145 and the shop I got it from mounted it for me, for free…lol. I think the reason they did not charge for mounting was because they are not supposed to mount them at all, so they could not put it on record…lol. They were really good to me there.

I don’t know why it took me so long to do this but with almost a 1000 registered on here, many many more than that using and several of you that are on your second or third Tire, I thought it about time for me to cross over. I am so glad I did and I have no plans on going back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts