GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gorgeous 08 Goldwing with navigation and heated seats and grips V stream windshield, all HID lighting, Tires like new new Bridgestone run flat on rear with more options in mint condition with only 36400mi, the wife thinks we need a trike only reason for selling! Asking $9395 thanks for looking! Jym.. ph 315-842-9020

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
Looking at your bike, why not just trike it, you have it setup to your liking and you can trike it for about half the price or less than that of a new one.
Yours is not even broke in yet. However good luck with your sale and buying a new trike.

BTW, I have an 08 GL1800 trike with just under 80,000 and the wife and I love it as do many other trike riders.

Semper Fi,
Joe W.

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
Yes! I also triked out my 2010 wing with approx 41,000 (s)miles on it......and never looked back, the best ever!

Ronnie

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure

I’am going back and forth on which way to go, trike mine or just sell it and buy one already done if mine doesn’t sell I’ll just trike it, probably a bad time to try and sell it for in most of the country there looking for snow sleds or snow blowers ?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I’am going back and forth on which way to go, trike mine or just sell it and buy one already done if mine doesn’t sell I’ll just trike it, probably a bad time to try and sell it for in most of the country there looking for snow sleds or snow blowers ��

A good place to get a good trike & info, is Lucky U's. See: Jeremy owner, he may take yours on a trade and he can find you just what you want. He will work with you. He sells more M/C than any of the dealers. HYway# 301 south of hyway# 42. Good Luck :serious:
Just passing info, no affiliation..

·
Registered
353 Posts
It sounds like you've got some great advice from fellow Riders here. I would also be interested if you took it in to see how much to make a trike out of it. Bruce

·
Registered
711 Posts
What is that black bar for...between the two hand grips going across in the second to last picture. Does is have a name? Use? Thanks.

·
Registered
702 Posts
What is that black bar for...between the two hand grips going across in the second to last picture. Does is have a name? Use? Thanks.
--

It's called a headcatcher. It's there to catch your head if you fall asleep and fall forward so your head doesn't hit the radio/gps screen and damage it. :wink2:

--

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
It's a handlebars crossbar. It helps strengthen the handlebars when bending which improves handling in curves, stiffening the front end. A set of Helibars would do the same.

It is also a good place to install accessories (GPS, TPMS, other gadgets,...).

You can google "handlebars crossbar" for more info. I have a set of Helibars and it significantly improved the bike's handling IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Reactions: Drair

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hi, Looking for a friend...Please call me...352-267-1553... I would like to come tomorrow...12-22

·
Registered
711 Posts
Is bike still for sell?
This thread is a good case in point for why FOR SALE/WTB posts should expire after a set amount of time...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.