3K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  trell 
#1 ·
What ya think
only had it 3 years figured it was about time for some pinstripes

See less See more
#3 ·
Sweet ride, tastfully done.....:thumbup::thumbup:

#5 ·
Thanks everyone, I knew i didnt want a bunch of guady crap on it, the guy who did it is 75 years old and stays on call with all the local body shops in middle tn he is one of the only ones around who still paint on pin stripes.

i have started to pay around $450 at several rallys before but just never could justify paying that much, i have saw several bits of his work and he quoted me $200 and it took him about 6 hours and he is local to me to if i ever need a touch up he is a few miles away.

#6 ·
Thanks everyone, I knew i didnt want a bunch of guady crap on it, the guy who did it is 75 years old and stays on call with all the local body shops in middle tn he is one of the only ones around who still paint on pin stripes.

i have started to pay around $450 at several rallys before but just never could justify paying that much, i have saw several bits of his work and he quoted me $200 and it took him about 6 hours and he is local to me to if i ever need a touch up he is a few miles away.
WOW! Great work at a great price.

Would he be interested in visiting at the next Tennessee Lunch Run?

#8 ·
I LIKE IT ALOT :bow::bow::bow:

#10 ·
Very Nice! :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.