GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just can't believe how much our life has changed since last May when we bought the wing and joined the GWRRA. We actually have a life now that consits of something besides working all the time. :clap2: We joined Chapter J in Jackson, MI and it's like we all of a sudden have about 200 new family members. We had our regular meeting last Sunday and there were 61 members in attendance. There is something scheduled every week from now till spring. Even a Wingless Weekend in Lansing, MI in February. There will be about 500 wingless wingers having a good time putting on skits, dancing, and just enjoying all weekend at the Sheraton. We have taken it over for the weekend. :chef2: :a13: :ic1: My wife said that would never have guessed that she would our empty nest would result in her being a "Biker Mama" :biker: I hope everyone else is enjoying it as much as we are.

·
Registered
979 Posts
GWRRA

:) GWRRA is a great group Ken I belong to Chapter H out here in Illinois,just wish there were more younger single people, feels kind of strange at times with all the older married couples. Nothing against older people though have met many great people thru GWRRA and lots of freinds. But all in all GWRRA is a great organization and chapter life is good you get out of it what you put in. :) :sw1: :sw1: :sw1: :biker: :yes1:

·
Chard Member
13,051 Posts
Glad you are enjoying it Ken! Some people thinks it is great and some have no use for it! I've been a card carrying member, off and on, since '85. I went to a couple meetings about 17 years ago and went to one this past summer to see if anything had changed! Nothing changed! :( LOL...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts