GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the MSF ERC today and had a blast. Two very good instructors, ten bikes, everything from my Wing to an on/off road bike.

The Wing is superior in every aspect...braking, turning, tight maneuvering, acceleration (not tested but I could tell) and manners. She did everything I asked and more.

I even got a complement (this is where the respect comes in) from a guy on a sport bike. After the last trial which was a sequence of 3 turns at speed, he said, "Man, I couldn't keep up with you. That thing turns like it's on rails." GO GOLD WING! He went on to say, "I wish I knew they could handle like that."

I'll tell you what, after 7 hours of riding (under 30 MPH) and in the sun all day I was very happy I was on a Wing.

No negative comments here, loved every minute of it. I appreciate all the advice from my earlier post on the MSF ERC topic. You guys helped a lot. I'm ready to go back with my SO as co-rider to do it in style.

Dave

G

·
0 Posts
This sounds just like like yellow wolf!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,302 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
BLK04WNG said:
yellow wolf said:
BLK04WNG said:
laen said:
nice icon-not
I stole it from Red. :)
wow cant even come up with something for yourself?
Go back to school, and pay attention this time! :lol:
still picking on grammer,what a man,a hero,great job there guy.

cant do anything for yourself huh? hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
BLK04WNG said:
You really should LAY OFF THE CRACK !!

you talk about drugs alot? dealer?

anyone that hangs with me knows im a run and diet caffine free coke guy,hahahahaha

·
Registered
681 Posts
Congratulations on your (Sp)? completion of the ERC. I learn a little more every time I take it. Or maybe I just re-learn what I forgot. :)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Greyrider wrote
Girls, Girls, -- you are both pretty
Man, you haven't seen Yellow Wolf up close :shock:

If you had, you certainly wouldn't have used that metaphor :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
DBDJ,

Good for you. I am afraid to take that course on my wing. I'd probably end up dumping and scratching her up. Maybe that is why I should take the course....hmmmmmm

BLK04WNG,

Can you post anything without p*ssing people off? Everytime I read something from you it seems you are intentionally just trying to get in people's faces. I can't imagine going through life with that kind of attitude. Must suck to be you.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Most of us can tell the difference between fun and being mean spirited.

You should really learn the difference.

G

·
0 Posts
ford68xl said:

You are just sticking up for a "fellow yellow winger." :lol:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
BLK04WNG said:
ford68xl said:

You are just sticking up for a "fellow yellow winger." :lol:
BLK04WNG...
I guess I'll stick up for a "Yellow Winger" also...when you can ride like that...wow...let me know...then I'll show you a "Black Winger"...ride... :yes:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Dave,

Congrats Man!

Yep, that ERC course can be challenging and fun at the same time. I really enjoyed participating in the course earlier this year. It paid for it's self when I was at the HOOT - came up on a switch back blind and it was remembering the techniques in the course that gave me the tools to get through, enjoy the ride, and feel good about knowing what the GL could do.

Now you can enjoy the ride 8)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts