·
Registered
4,303 Posts
How much heigher did the RDL seat raised you? and how much did it cost

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
How much did it raised you and how much did it cost?
I had a link to my video posted on youtube with the unboxing install and price but the removed the link from the forum You can google it. It cost 987.00 with Heavy duty suspension, retain stock heat and shipping. It raised me about an inch higher.

·
Registered
32 Posts
When ordering a RDL what's the most common seating position option for most of you , forward , middle or back? I'm 6ft 250lbs , I'm thinking middle for me to still leave plenty of room for the wife.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I wanted an RDL, but couldn't go an inch higher up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
562 Posts
If anything I need my oem seat 1” lower. Getting the handle bar risers to bring the handlebars closer to me but could use a little less seat height maybe 1/2” or so

·
Registered
126 Posts
So far we have about 200 miles on the seat, did about 170 today even here in Michigan 45 degrees!!
The seat is so nice, the wife likes it also. I can tell as we ride it longer it truly does feel better and better, it has a way of cradling you more and more. Very satisfied with the RDL. Spending 26K on a bike, the seat has to be right to enjoy it to the max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
So far we have about 200 miles on the seat, did about 170 today even here in Michigan 45 degrees!!
The seat is so nice, the wife likes it also. I can tell as we ride it longer it truly does feel better and better, it has a way of cradling you more and more. Very satisfied with the RDL. Spending 26K on a bike, the seat has to be right to enjoy it to the max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Told ya you'd like it..... ?

Glad it's working out for you......I don't think I'd ever own another bike without getting a RDL put on it for long term comfort.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
yeap, that's why I don't get an RDL, you lost your flat footing.

It has been my long term whine: that anyone can make a more comfortable seat if you make it 2 inches higher; but no one seems to be able to make a more comfortable seat without losing height...comparable to the comfort you gain.

·
Registered
13 Posts
yeap, that's why I don't get an RDL, you lost your flat footing.

It has been my long term whine: that anyone can make a more comfortable seat if you make it 2 inches higher; but no one seems to be able to make a more comfortable seat without losing height...comparable to the comfort you gain.
Maybe these will help you?...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Interesting that your feet no longer sit flat but your arms are more relaxed (bent at the elbow). Seems like an overall win.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts