GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a poor ole retired guy couldn't quite make it to "09" so I settled on a nice Blue "07"!
Brought it to it's new home on Friday and of course it had to be raining since .....BUT...got the books out and have all the new "additions" figured out.
Figure I can get the trailer hitch on in short order then call the parts guy and get the 20 some other items started this way.
That'll give me something to do for a day or so. Have to get it all set to hit the highways and byways...heading for Texas then the Grand Canyon next month.
Oh yeah...happy camper!!

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I must be some kind of odd ball. I've had my '09 NAVI ABS for 2 months and nothing added yet. I am getting the CB this week. Bit the bullit on the price guess momma doesn't get a new pair of shoes for a while. Only other addition I'm thinking of is a seat. Main reason for that is to try and get my feet closer to the ground. I've seen the Bike solutions add any other suggestions from anybody? I have no intention of giving up the heated seat and grips since it gets a bit nippy in Kansas on occasion

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: :thumbup:

·
Registered
522 Posts
I must be some kind of odd ball. I've had my '09 NAVI ABS for 2 months and nothing added yet. I am getting the CB this week. Bit the bullit on the price guess momma doesn't get a new pair of shoes for a while. Only other addition I'm thinking of is a seat. Main reason for that is to try and get my feet closer to the ground. I've seen the Bike solutions add any other suggestions from anybody? I have no intention of giving up the heated seat and grips since it gets a bit nippy in Kansas on occasion
Stretch the legs. It works for me. 28 inch inseam and both feet are flat on the ground.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Nice color choice, and ain't retirement great.............

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have read on here that certain colors are faster than others, but I gotta say that BLUE ONES ARE SWEETER!:congrats:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Sounds like a beauty and you will have fun getting her all dressed up! Grats.

I do hope you elected to get the 'Air Conitioning Option' on your new addition, since it's going to be hot out here next month :doorag:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts