GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A special thanks to all those who helped me decide on which trike conversion and options to get. Took delivery today of the 2009 with CSC and a handful of options such as aux tank, full suspension control, HD brakes, E-Z steer, etc. Dealer was in Kissimmee so firts ride was about 100 miles, and I LOVED IT. Thank You Gang! Now, if someone can tell me how to post a pic or two, I will do it!
My Best Regards,
Phil Turner

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
A special thanks to all those who helped me decide on which trike conversion and options to get. Took delivery today of the 2009 with CSC and a handful of options such as aux tank, full suspension control, HD brakes, E-Z steer, etc. Dealer was in Kissimmee so firts ride was about 100 miles, and I LOVED IT. Thank You Gang! Now, if someone can tell me how to post a pic or two, I will do it!
My Best Regards,
Phil Turner
What color? What color? Hurry! Congratulations life on a Trike is good!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Know you're going to enjoy the ride. Waiting on pictures.

·
Registered
188 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS ! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
:congrats:

:yes:

:biker:

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
I need Pic Posting for Dummies -- can't figure out how to post some pics. Can you help?
No ...................

Better yet just book me a flight on Expedia one-way from Detroit-Metro to Tampa-St. Pete and I'll be there in the morning. I'll ride her the first 10,000 miles just to make sure she was built right. I know, I know, it's a generous offer you can thank me when I get there................:congrats:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Home Town

Actually, Detroit is my home town, many years ago now. My daughter and family are in Flat Rock and I take the coach up there once or twice a year.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Congrats Phil on getting your new love !!

As far as posting pics....you need to put them in 'photobucket' or a similar program, and then attach them in your post by adding the location of the file at the end of the message.

If I can be of help, you can E-mail me what you want to post, picture wise, and I will transfer them to my Photobucket site, and then post them for you in your name. My E-mail add is [email protected]

Enjoy the ride!

Harry.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
:congrats:I know you will love it :yes1:Ditto on the pictures...:)

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
Actually, Detroit is my home town, many years ago now. My daughter and family are in Flat Rock and I take the coach up there once or twice a year.
Well then you can feel my pain and know why I want to come to Florida. This winter has been a rough one. I truly hope you enjoy many, many miles on your new Trike.

When she gets dusty let me know I'll be in the neighborhood washing "bobinpc's" Yellow Roadsmith with my new knockout :cool: crew that 'BigMick' just hired. 'Stumpy' aka John just got kicked out of Iowa by the little Mrs. and when 'Silverhawk' gets the Doc's ok they'll join us for some well deserved R & R in the Sunshine state. I'd invite my good buddy George P.from Texas but he's allergic to water..................and soap.:roll:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Good show, Phil. You will love your new ride.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Phil, :congrats: on that new trike you're going to love it. You can upload pics from your computer if you have any or can store any in your pictures folder. If you have a digital camera take pics upload them to your computer then browse and upload to signature or attach pics from album. Hope this helps. Doc

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Phil,
Good luck with your trike!
Geez Gary you sure know how to kick a man when he is down.
But I'll still ride with you this spring. :capwin:

·
Registered
524 Posts
A special thanks to all those who helped me decide on which trike conversion and options to get. Took delivery today of the 2009 with CSC and a handful of options such as aux tank, full suspension control, HD brakes, E-Z steer, etc.
Phil, congradulations and best of luck. :congrats:
Nice color choice.

Sure you enjoy many many miles of great riding.

·
Registered
243 Posts
:congrats: on your new ride. Nice color, looking forward to the pictures.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts