Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
honda

·
Registered
155 Posts
re orange coulor

Hi would you be able to e mail me some high res photos of the 07 Dark burnt orange as I am thinking of importing one to the UK.

On that note does anyone know a US dealer who would be interested in selling us some wings, it gets harder each year even though we pay around $31.000 here for a ABS model.

The colours seem to get worse each year where are the light colours I loved my yellow US wing and I enjoyed the White but these dark colours do nothing for me. We do not get as much sunshine as most of the US states so we want bright colours in the rain!!!!!

Any pics 07 Wings would be welcome

cheers

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
I have seen the new 2007 orange along with a few of my friends. We all said it looks more bronze color then orange.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
orangewingxlr8, hope you plan on selling it in Florida, as you must wait one full year to resell it if you have already imported it into Canada. Just thought you might like to know that. Don't asked how I know!!

Shadow1
Hal

·
Registered
295 Posts
orangewingxlr8 said:
Just got my 07 dark orange from Hal in Shadyside. Humm....I had given a deposit and bought the bike before seeing it and now I"m no sure of my color choice. The orange , to better describes is very close to Mitsubishi's Eclipse, which is beautiful in the sun but look red in the shade. i was used to the 2002 orange and I try to get use to it but my guess is that I will have to call Ralph to prepare me a blue one as soon as I sell this one.
Good choice of color! I just bought an Orange one this weekend. A lot of thought and effort went into this choice. I had seen all of the colors and couldn't decide until I found a dealer with all 5 colors sitting there in a row. The Orange just looked the best to us. It is a personal choice and everyone has different tastes, but the wife and I both agreed Orange was the best looking color for 07.
Hope you will like it when you see it in person.
Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
honda

1 - 6 of 6 Posts