GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new 2012 Wing Saturday. Red Level 3. Really impressed with ride and handling. Hard to explain but bike feels lighter and easier to handle-more nimble than old bike. Handles great in the twisties and very smooth ride. So far mileage seems to be low 40s.

Comparing to 2002 with 72K with progressive springs front and rear,ABS

I see a few have had some issues with headset volume. So far mine seems fine. No problems.

Called XM to activate satellite/weather all very easy. The girl there tried to sell me more of a subscription but I said I would just try the 90 day free first then decide. She said ok and told me that according to my radio ID # it comes with 24 months free!!! Said I'm good till May 2013. Has anyone else gotten this deal?

I really like the new bike and have gotten a lot of compliments already.
I would say to the guys who dont like the looks-dont ride one cause you will want one!!!:cool:

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike.Enjoy and it's new features as you ride on the Best looking 2012 color.:bow:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Hope you have many (s)miles of enjoyment out of your new steed!:congrats:

·
Registered
312 Posts
She said ok and told me that according to my radio ID # it comes with 24 months free!!! Said I'm good till May 2013. Has anyone else gotten this deal?
Congrats! Never heard of that deal... I only got the 2 months free when I got mine last year. I think you better call them and tell 'em they screwed up...NOT!

You got a nice bike. Saw my first one on the road today. Pretty blue.

·
Registered
267 Posts
:congrats: on ur new ride.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I sat on one Saturday and talked to the salesman. It was in blue(my color) but was a level one and I want the Level II. If it had been the right bike I might have traded on the spot as he offered me a good trade value and a decent price off sticker for the new Wing.

Enjoy it you only go around once in this life.

Fred

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats on your new wing keep us informed on all the new upgrades. Enjoy ride safe.:congrats:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congratulations!

I have had mine since Tuesday. Put about 200 miles on it. Love it. This is my first wing and glad I waited for the 2012 with the upgrades. I can't believe how eaily she handles and the incredible ride. Very happy.:agree:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats on the new 2012...red is a great color...enjoy the ride.

Dennis

12 dtg KAF
14 dtg Dubai
15 dtg Home for good!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts