GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
A picture or two is worth a thousand words...would love to see it!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will post a picture as soon as I can take one, it is usually dark by the time I get home in the evening. The trike also got pretty dirty going home last night as it started raining about half way home. Now I have to clean it up. If I can sneak off of work early Friday I will probably do it then :D

Going to ride the trike to my HOG meeting Saturday. I am a road captain with the local chapter and for some reason the officers said that I could not lead on the trike but would have to ride drag, geeze, wonder why :lol:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Congrats on getting the best! (oops did I say that outloud?)...enjoy your new ride!!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Slinky, I can see your smile from here....good show.

·
Registered
260 Posts
new trike

Sounds like they have a little problem-----Jealousy Problem---- Maybe. I'm a tail-gunner for our group and my trike was excepted with much excitement throughout the group. Recently one of our Road Captains resighned for personal reasons and I was the first person asked to take his position. I graciously thanked everyone for their consideration and declined, I prefer to ride in the tail. I feel I do more good in that position. Congradulations on the new trike, you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
greasemonkey

I too prefer to ride drag so it is no big deal for me. We have several members that have Honda's and three counting me that have Gold Wing trikes and we have had one of the trikes lead before :D

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I too prefer the back of the pack so as to enjoy watching all the "riding" that goes on up in front. Have also served as RC on many occassions for the club. Recently added mud flaps so that while up front I minimize the chance on having anything picked up and tossed back by the oversized tires on the bike.

Congrats on the bike Slinkey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts