GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO,
I am an auto dealer based in TAIWAN,i am interested in buying your
(2000 Valkyrie Interstate)I will like to know if you woul accept a certified cashier check for the payment of the,i also need to know the price and your full name and address including your phone is also needed in which payment will be sent to i have a shipping company who takes cares of my shippment .So don't bother about the shippment.I will also like to know if is still in good condition and shape.urgent response is needed for procedure of payment of the ( 2000 Valkyrie Interstate)
WITH BEST REGARDS

My response:
I will only accept certified cash transfer from Individuals who personally hand the cash to me. If you're still interested, have your US agent deliver the cash to me and I will then transfer title. The price was posted at the site where you obtained my e-mail and stands.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I recently read (or heard on TV??) there is a rash of counterfeit Cashier checks being circulated worldwide. Boy! These guys just won't quit trying to get our hard earned bucks will they??? :2angry: You done good. :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts