1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Based on the thrill that I get every time that I ride; I can't even begin to imagine what that would feel like!

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
What a way to cap off you existence on the planet.To Soar over the Grand Canyon on a jet pack like a bird.in a word-exhilarating

·
Registered
714 Posts
That is so cool. If it could take off from a standing start I might consider it. Sure glad he had a parachute.

:yes1:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Seen that before, but not that polished. He has done other flights, too. search You Tube for more.

It's not a Gold Wing but it is a wing!

Awesome.

·
Registered
154 Posts
It was impressive, however I would point out that you can hang out in mid-air over the Grand Canyon with an ultralight, although admittedly not as fast, and you don't even need the helicopter support. You can also land without a parachute, and you can stay in the air a whole lot longer.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Will keep the Wing. Don't have a death wish.:eek:4:
I'm with you...I'll keep my wheels planted firmly on the pavement.:bow: Way cool though!

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
Greetings!

So who would you get to fly an aircraft that is completely marginal in every respect? Why, a Frenchman, of course!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
It was impressive, however I would point out that you can hang out in mid-air over the Grand Canyon with an ultralight, although admittedly not as fast, and you don't even need the helicopter support. You can also land without a parachute, and you can stay in the air a whole lot longer.

but the hike back up is a big one!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Pretty cool.

Can you imagine the wind buffeting on his head and neck?? Looks to me like he'd be worn out after a trip like that.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Truly an innovator in every sense of the word.

May be something for things to come. One never knows...

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
That would be great fun.
The music is not bad either. :thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts