GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got my bike back from getting the Traxxion done & also the All balls steam bearings done. First ride after was noticeabley different than the stock suspension. Now instead of avoiding the bumps i go at them. There is no feeling transmitted thru the handlebars now if you go over rough terrain, its smooth. This is how the bike should be delivered from the factory with traxxion & all balls bearings installed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Excellent! If I remember correctly you just had the front done, correct?

How long did it take for HT&T to do the install?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes did the front only. Took them 1 day to complete. Want to do rear also but will have to at a later date....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Excellent. I have been thinking about the Traxxion upgrade but did not want to ship my front end to GA. Having a local dealer that can do the fork rebuild makes it more attractive.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
OMG...how could you spend so much money on something that didn't need to be done????

Next, you will be using Dyna Beads, running lower tire pressures and maybe even experiment with Nitrogen.....how dare you enjoy yourself!!

WELCOME to the Family.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
OMG...how could you spend so much money on something that didn't need to be done????

Next, you will be using Dyna Beads, running lower tire pressures and maybe even experiment with Nitrogen.....how dare you enjoy yourself!!

WELCOME to the Family.
You left out something:twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts