21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Pics please!!!’

·
Registered
883 Posts
Pics of what in particular? Posts #1 and #4 have pics that work for me.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks Bob for the purchase of the Dash Mount . This Mount will work perfect with your New Garmin . Mailing to Canada is not a problem and you should get it in a few days.
happy man.jpg

·
Registered
199 Posts

Can your mount be used with this GPS mount for the 1450 LMT? Do you also supply the hardware that connects to the back side of this mount?
I am just wondering exactly what I need to mount my 1450 LMT to my 2012 GW Roadsmith Trike

·
Registered
567 Posts
Can your mount be used with this GPS mount for the 1450 LMT? Do you also supply the hardware that connects to the back side of this mount?
I am just wondering exactly what I need to mount my 1450 LMT to my 2012 GW Roadsmith Trike
My Garmin 2797 GPS has that same type mount, and it accommodates the RAM mount system. The back side of both mounts are identical. Same exact diamond shaped mounting point.

You can mount it from almost any location on your bike that you want. I chose the right side handlebar mount.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
View attachment 365331
Hi Steve, Yes IT will work perfect with the Ram Cradle and comes with all the hardware necessary for the hook up . I can even supply the Ram Cradle . You have a PM.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yoda, do you have a mount for the 2018+?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yes ,I make a mount for the 2018 , however , I am having trouble getting material and I guess I want be able to send any more mounts until this virus thing clears up. Sorry. Roger

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
I am uploading the Navi update, but I don't know why. I no longer use the Carplay thingie. Is is a waste of time or are there other things in the bike that need to be updated through this process also?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yes ,I make a mount for the 2018 , however , I am having trouble getting material and I guess I want be able to send any more mounts until this virus thing clears up. Sorry. Roger
I too am interested in the mount for a 2018. send me a PM when you get material. I am looking to mount my Gopro instead of a GPS

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks Greg for the continued purchases . Your Dash Mount is in the mail and headed your way .
happy ride 1.jpg

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks Robert for the purchase of the Windshield Mount . You will love this mount. It will be shipped tomorrow and you should get it in 2 days.
happy man.jpg

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Yoda, sent you a pm inquiry of your mount for 2019 Wing

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Thanks Mike of Wing Bling in Florida for the purchase of the Dash Mount , You will love this Mount for your Phone. Enjoy.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yoda, do you have a mount for a 2012 Wing to mount a Garmin 660 GPS?
Thank You;
Bill

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Yoda, do you have a mount for a 2012 Wing to mount a Garmin 660 GPS?
Thank You;
Bill
Yes Bill , I make a mount that will work perfect on the 2012 Goldwing. If I can help in any way , just let me know.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
A great big thank you to ED from Florida for the purchase of the Dash Mount for your Zumo XT . You will love this mount. It's already coming your way. I ship USPS 2 Day Priority Mail .

21 - 40 of 42 Posts