GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever bought a GPS unit off ebay, I am looking into a Zumo 550 and Circuit City sells them $999.00. Ebay has them for around $749.00 which kinda makes me wonder what the deal is and why they woud be so much cheaper on ebay??????

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't believe Garmin will warranty a unit sold on a online aution. As posted above, get it there. I believe they add and extra year warranty, and have a buy back program. Good luck. Ride Safe, kevin

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
kevinack said:
I don't believe Garmin will warranty a unit sold on a online aution. As posted above, get it there. I believe they add and extra year warranty, and have a buy back program. Good luck. Ride Safe, kevin
Ditto! I bought my 2610 at Getfeetwet and never been happier.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Bought my Garmin from Pricewatch.com. Find your best price from a slew of wholesalers and get it delivered in a couple of days

Save $$$$

Good Luck!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I got mine on E-Bay for $728.00, and had it the next day. He's an authorized Garmin dealer, so no problem with the warranty.

New Garmin Zumo 550 GPS Motorcycle Navigation Receiver

$728.95 -- hhtheoriginal(1319)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Try pricegrabber.com

Bought my Garmin 2820 from the site. Some dealers
have no tax and some free shipping. If paying for shipping,
it seems to be reasonable, $8-15.

Not financailly or emotionally connected to the site or any
of its vendors.

RiderUSA
50 states done, working on Canada

·
Registered
373 Posts
Maps are free and delivered (free) right to your door by contacting each state's tourism department's website.
Plus, they give you a pretty good reason to stop every now and then.

·
Registered
703 Posts
kevinack said:
I bought my Garmin 2610 from ubid.com and got the manufacture warranty. I've been real pleased with the GPS.

·
Registered
674 Posts
new jersey lefty said:
I just checked Get Feet Wet and the price for the Zumo is $650.
That is the price for the 450 Zumo,the 550 Zumo is $699.00

Ed... :wink:

·
Registered
124 Posts
new jersey lefty said:
I just checked Get Feet Wet and the price for the Zumo is $650.
Sure...the holidays are over and the price drops...Thanks for letting me know I overpaid, Norman!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts