GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garmin Nuvi 265WT Auto GPS - 4.3" Touch Screen, Text To Speech, Free Lifetime Traffic, Bluetooth, North American Maps (Refurbished) $89.95

Here

Seems cheap for Nuvi

·
Registered
659 Posts
:shrug: I didn't realize Circuit City was still in business. They left our area several years ago. :?:

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Last I heard they went out of business. Where is a Circuit City that is open for business?:shrug: All in Michigan are boarded up, but what esle is new?:eek:4:

Fred

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Website sales.

http://www.circuitcity.com/sectors/aboutus/index.asp
On the new CircuitCity.com, you’ll also find extremely affordable deals you won’t find anywhere else. In addition to our incredibly low prices, CircuitCity.com offers world-class online content designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge you need to make informed buying decisions.

CircuitCity.com, Inc. is a subsidiary of Systemax Inc. - a $3 billion public corporation listed on the New York Stock Exchange and a Fortune 1000 Company. We have the resources to get you what you need, when you need it - along with the culture of customer care that will make it an enjoyable, hassle-free experience. We guarantee it. For more information on Systemax Inc., visit http://www.systemax.com.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Looks like dot.com is still alive and kicking!

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
I was told by an employee of Comp USA that it owns Circuit City and Tiger Direct, or something like that. CC is only online and Comp USA has the same products in the store.

·
Banned
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Circuit City never went out of business. It used the laws of this country to shed its massive debt and continue the profitable business of selling gadgets online.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Seems cheap for Nuvi
Not all Nuvis are top of the line. They're all fairly good, but a lot have few features. I bought a 265WT new for about $100, 2 years ago.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I was told by an employee of Comp USA that it owns Circuit City and Tiger Direct, or something like that. CC is only online and Comp USA has the same products in the store.
Per the link I provided above in my first post.
http://www.systemax.com
Our Company is comprised of well-known retail and business-to-business merchants, such as, TigerDirect, CompUSA, Circuit City, MISCO and Global Industrial Equipment. In both North America and Europe, we are one of the leading multi-channel merchants of personal computers, computer supplies, consumer electronics and industrial products.

·
Registered
135 Posts
circuit city

There are a lot of folks here in Richmond that will be glad to hear ckt city is still in business and that they will be called back to work soon. The only thing left of Circuit city is the name that someone purchased during the bankruptcy sale of assets. The headquarters building is long ago vacated and re-occupied by some other tennant. Some of the stores have been remodeled and are open with another business in them. Many are still vacant. The Circuit City before bankruptcy is long gone and only a memory.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Not all Nuvis are top of the line. They're all fairly good, but a lot have few features. I bought a 265WT new for about $100, 2 years ago.

I agree!! I am currently running a 265wt and want to upgrade to something i can put routes in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts