GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, it pays to complain to Honda :shock:
Just got word today that Garmin has updated the Software Version and GPS maps for our Goldwings. Software version is now 4.40 and maps are 2011. You can order it on the Garmin website at
www.garmin.com/goldwing

for both CF card 2006-2008 and SD card 2009-2010
$95.00 + shipping

About time :thumbup:
Jim

·
Registered
2,468 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
WOW!! They dropped the price on it $50 in just a week.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Now if they would make that dam thing show me the names of towns we would have a system worth a hoot!!!!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Tomtom on my iphone is much better and updates are free.:shrug:

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Got mine today and got it installed. I might have to call and beg for the $50 difference since it was $149 when I ordered... I'm hoping they just charged the $95.

·
Registered
368 Posts
For $103.00 including shipping, I broke down. Now maybe the GPS wont send me to Starbucks that are no longer there!
Good Price!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Got mine today and got it installed. I might have to call and beg for the $50 difference since it was $149 when I ordered... I'm hoping they just charged the $95.
That's exactly what I did this past Friday after reading about the price drop in another post. They credited my card the difference and didn't give me a hard time at all about it.

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
That's exactly what I did this past Friday after reading about the price drop in another post. They credited my card the difference and didn't give me a hard time at all about it.
Good to know. Thanks! :cool:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
For $103.00 including shipping, I broke down. Now maybe the GPS wont send me to Starbucks that are no longer there!
Good Price!

tell me about it!!! mine sent me and the wife to a house in a subdivsion when we plugged in for a mexican restaurant! I saw a few mexicans standing around....but no sign in the yard or anything!:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts