GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought a 650 V-Star Silverado for my wife a couple years ago. She never learned to liked it and she began to think she would rather have something with an automatic transmission. After looking at many of the maxi-scooters we decided on the Suzuki 400 Burgman, it's been redesigned for '07 with a new DOHC motor. We picked up it today, She's excited and ready to go riding, now all we is some warmer temperatures.

·
Squating Member
7,055 Posts
If she gets tired of two wheels, I know a guy that can do this to hers....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Gerri,

I bet you will enjoy your new bike. I hope it doesn't rust before you can
go for a ride. Well, will we see it in Kerrville this year.

Jeff,

Now it is your turn to sit still, shut up and hold on.

Enjoy!!!

Rajun Cajun

·
Registered
172 Posts
The burgmans are nice a friends wife has one that ive ridden a few times it is fun to ride and has a decent amount of storage room under the seat. it also (scooted) along very well but the seating position with my feet in front of me seems weird after riding motorcycles for years. that is silver isnt it the fastest color :)

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
congratulations, those Burgman scooters are pretty nice

since your wife is an official biker chick now maybe she will lead u out to Sturgis in August

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rajun Cajun said:
Now it is your turn to sit still, shut up and hold on.
Enjoy!!!
I doubt the front tire would stay on the ground if I was on the back.

We are going to put a CB on it so she can keep me in line. I removed the one from her V-Star, J & M doesn't list any mounting brackets for a Burgman on their website but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
KYBLUE said:
If she gets tired of two wheels,
Sorry, but nobody gets tired of two wheels. :wink:

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Jeff, good for her. There is no experience like riding with your better along side of you!!!!!! It is hard to explain, maybe it is being so proud of them that they can tackle their own bike and keep up with the guys. It really does make them more independent when riding somewhere.

·
Squating Member
7,055 Posts
BlueWing said:
Jeff, good for her. There is no experience like riding with your better along side of you!!!!!! It is hard to explain, maybe it is being so proud of them that they can tackle their own bike and keep up with the guys. It really does make them more independent when riding somewhere.
You're so right, spuose or kids, it's great... :yes:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
KYBLUE said:
If she gets tired of two wheels, I know a guy that can do this to hers....

KYBLUE, I like what I see. It will give my wife her 3 wheels thus keeping me on 2.

You know anyone that has done this??? What was experience with it??
Smooth as CSC or other trike kits??

Any info on website location or name??

I will have to look it up online and investigate... :D :biker: :yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts