GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: My brother and I are planning a grand canyon trip this May and I have two questions for the group. Where in Flagstaff is a good place to rent a motorcyle? What is a nice route to take with a bike of course to get a great view of the surrounding scenery?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I don't know about Flagstaff rentals, but before I plunked the $$ down for my Wing, I rented one from Fun Time Rentals in Scottsdale. I am assuming you are coming into Phoenix....then to Flagstaff??? So this may work for you. Getting to Flagstaff the scenic route....really just stay off of I-17...as for around the Grand Canyon, the recent edition of Honda Red Rider magazine had a good trip around the Grand canyon...which you could do all or part, depending on your available time . If you want more info, give me a yell.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are a couple of places to rent. If you're into Harleys you can get one from Grand Canyon Harley Davidson. They're located in Bellemont which is 10 miles west of Flagstaff.

Or, you can rent a Goldwing (or other bike of your choice) from Cruise America in Phoenix and enjoy a great ride from the desert up the Mogollon Rim to Flagstaff.

If you'd like any more information, you can send me an email.
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts