GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving out Sunday morning (6/16) for Grand Junction, CO to attend a rally (CalTex Riders). I bought the black and red Ultimate seat that was on the 4 Sale by Owner board a few weeks ago. I was good with my stock seat and Beadrider combo, but I knew this seat would look great with my red trunk and saddlebag trim I had added a while back. Not in the picture, but I have replaced the smoke colored Baker mirror wings with a set of red ones to "balance" things out. This seat has been very comfortable on a few short local rides and am looking forward to a couple longer rides going up and returning.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,719 Posts
Looks great! Have a good trip.

Glen

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Have a good trip! While you're there, try to go to the Freddy's on Horizon and demand they give you the driver's license I lost there a week and a half ago. They said they mailed it last Monday, but I still haven't received it. Try to look real mean... never mind, I don't think you can pull it off. Carry on, have fun!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Looks great!!! Have a great ride!!!
We were there last year, what a beautiful place!!!

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Have a good trip, if ya need anything there I got friends in low places there.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Enjoy the ride, wish I could do that trip, maybe later in the year.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all of the well wishes and compliments on my ride, but something came up last night that caused me to cancel. Plus the weather has been stormy all morning. Its one thing getting caught in it while underway, but I sure don't like the idea of leaving home during a storm. I suppose that helps ease the pain of having to cancel. Oh well, it gave me an opportunity to show off a picture of my wing with the newly acquired seat.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Went all through that area a couple weeks ago - Montrose / Ouray / Durango / Kanab / Moab / Escalante / Gunnison...

What a great region of the country!!! Hope you don't have to cancel for long. When you get there, you gotta do the Black Canyon of the Gunnison!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've actually toured this area several times over the years. It is a favorite of mine. Going to miss seeing my friends at the rally.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts