GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some pictures of graphic's or pinstripping on trikes. Most of the pictures on here don't show off the pinstripping or graphics very well so I thought that I'd ask for some specific pictures of them. Wanting to get something done but don't want to go into the pinstrippers with no ideas if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

That's some nice pinstripping that you have on your trike. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I'm usually not a fan of pinstriping or graphics on Goldwings, but yours looks really nice on the clean, white background. 8)

·
SOB First Shirt
918 Posts
Gary in Indiana said:
I'm usually not a fan of pinstriping or graphics on Goldwings, but yours looks really nice on the clean, white background. 8)
Thanks, Gary. I appreciate it but if you look closely you can see the dirt. That is what I like about White. It doesn't really show the dust and dirt the way other colors do. I spend more time riding than cleaning I'm afraid.

Cheers :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am not sure what you mean by graphics. Here is a couple of pictures of mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pinstripping and graphic's

We have a few motorcycles in our group that have some vinyl stripping or graphic's on them rather than paint on pinstripes. The vinyl is usually die cut and can be of most any shape and colors that you can imagine. I have seen some that are like abstract art, or custom shapes and other's are copies of pictures that have been transfered over to the vinyl and then applied to the surface areas of the motorcycles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts