GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to cut my grass yesterday. It was extremely high. I am just curious has anybody else had to cut there grass yet? (I know I know) You guys down south have been cutting grass for awhile. :lol:

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
HERE I THOUGHT GRASS WAS SOMETHING YOU SMOKED :shrug::shrug::lol::lol: THATS A GOOD SIGN SUMMER RITE AROUND THE CORNER :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Thanks boomer...:shock: You would have to go and talk about grass! Now my grass is starting to turn green!? :cus:

No...I have not mowed it yet :evil: But I will call you when it's ready to be mowed since you have all the time on your hands!! :lol:

·
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks boomer...:shock: You would have to go and talk about grass! Now my grass is starting to turn green!? :cus:

No...I have not mowed it yet :evil: But I will call you when it's ready to be mowed since you have all the time on your hands!! :lol:
I thought you would just talk your neighbor into coming over and cutting your grass! :shock: :lol:

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
If you can get her to florida i'll plant some new fast growing sod !!;)

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I thought you would just talk your neighbor into coming over and cutting your grass! :shock: :lol:

HAHAHA! I don't think my wife would go for that! She does not like lawn clippings on the lawn :shock:

·
Registered
872 Posts
I cut the front yard yesterday, the back is becoming a fishing pond!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Not yet but will have to in a week or two.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Over here in Hoosierville were just starting to turn green. About a week or two. Plan to take my snow plow off my JD tractor and put the mower deck on this weekend. This was the first winter I put more hours on my tractor blowing snow than I did last summer mowing.

As as a side note...I've been enjoying reading about your Ohio board rides. You guys seem to getogether and ride quite a bit. That's great.

Dan

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
It's supposed to thunderstorm here , if it does it will not be long than and I soon will be mowing lawn . Sure was a selling point when I bought this house with the big yard. Now not so much .

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
I cut mine today..OOPS boomer says I can't talk about that here:joke:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Still brown and wet here! But the neighbor boy came over the other night and asked me if he could mow my grass this year....I'm thinking I will let him do it... a good kid with a great drive to earn some extra cash. My last G/F loved to mow the grass and would get mad if my son or I would mow it. One day while she was mowing it, I was sitting on the patio with a cool glass of water just basically taking it easy and watching her mow. The lady next door came over pretty pissed off about me just watching and said it was horrible that she was mowing and I was resting, she said that I ought to be hung! I said, Lady I am hung! that's why she's mowing the grass! :lol::lol:

·
Registered
994 Posts
I had to cut my grass yesterday. It was extremely high. I am just curious has anybody else had to cut there grass yet? (I know I know) You guys down south have been cutting grass for awhile. :lol:
Boomer, I can't be a hundred miles north of you but all we've got here is brown ugly stuff where the grass was last year...!

If it ever does turn green and need mowing I may miss it being cut cause I'm out riding while the Condo Mower Boy Contractor takes care of that little detail...!! Now if I can just get him to sweep out my garage while he's on the property...:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Still brown and wet here! But the neighbor boy came over the other night and asked me if he could mow my grass this year....I'm thinking I will let him do it... a good kid with a great drive to earn some extra cash. My last G/F loved to mow the grass and would get mad if my son or I would mow it. One day while she was mowing it, I was sitting on the patio with a cool glass of water just basically taking it easy and watching her mow. The lady next door came over pretty pissed off about me just watching and said it was horrible that she was mowing and I was resting, she said that I ought to be hung! I said, Lady I am hung! that's why she's mowing the grass! :lol::lol:
That's the funniest thing I have read on here, ever. Well done, Clair.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
What's wrong with you ?:lol:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I live in northern Ohio. I hope my grass hasn't started to grow yet. My son is down here on his bike for a couple of weeks . I don't head North until the middle of May. So may grass won't be cut until my son gets home next week end. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I cut mine today..OOPS boomer says I can't talk about that here:joke:
:lol: Oops!!! Pooch caught me! :lol: I brought up a bad subject. I should have my mouth washed out with soap. :shock::lol::lol:

Over here in Hoosierville were just starting to turn green. About a week or two. Plan to take my snow plow off my JD tractor and put the mower deck on this weekend. This was the first winter I put more hours on my tractor blowing snow than I did last summer mowing.

As as a side note...I've been enjoying reading about your Ohio board rides. You guys seem to getogether and ride quite a bit. That's great.

Dan
Dan,
Thanks, your welcome here any time. This board is still a work in progress. I hope to see more Ohio guys participate.

What's wrong with you ?:lol:
And look who's talking the crazy loon guy! :lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
LOL! Do you really want to open that can of worms?
It really was not a question as much as it was a statement .
I seen the can of worms at a glance a couple of times , I gotta a good idea what it's all about . .
Keep up the good work you make me look better . :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Cut 4-/2 acres today, 3rd time this spring. Made $00.00 per hour +had to buy my own gasoline & lunch.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts