GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only put about 1200 miles on since my first CT install, (darn winter) Anyway, I recently had to put about 6 miles on going to a friends house down gravel roads. I couldn't believe how much more secure the wing feels on gravel with the CT on. I don't run that much gravel, but it's just another reason to be sold on the Pirelli. Ride safe folks.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
I always, avoid Gravel Roads! Since, the Kumho has been mounted, I have ridden (mistakenly) a few and feel more confident. Much better!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I find some of the most scenic sights are on gravel - spend a fair amount of time there.

·
Registered
775 Posts
My driveway is gravel and rather long, uphill........just love the way the car tire feels on it, especially when I am pulling my camper or trailer up and down it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
One mile to pavement from my garage!

It looks like when I have to change tires I will be getting C.T. Rear and a good Front tire recommended by you guys on this board. I've heard only good results from you all. I have only 2000 miles on the stock tires, and should have the cash saved when I need to replace them.
Proud to be a member and hope to be able to help when needed!
Thanks again for the advice!:bow:

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
I'm using the Stone on the Front!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts