GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to Thank Don at F-4 Custom Windshields for helping me with a problem I had.
I ordered a Standard F-4 for my 2004 Wing in Dec. 2018 from Wingstuff. It was shipped to my place in Yuma and in March of 2019 I took a new Cowl Stay, right side fairing that was crunched above the radiator, and New F-4 Windshield to San Diego to be installed by the famous Rocky.

It was a heck of a morning about 9am to 12:30 watching my bike come apart and back together. The last was a new windshield adjusting mechanism and windshield. Then I was good to go. I thought the windshield was a little low, but didn’t worry about it as it was looking great. Got a little rain once in a while but nothing to worry about. In Mid-May I could see the clouds ahead were dumping rain, so stopped to raise the windshield and put on the jacket liner. The windshield would not go up. I pressed down and it dropped, then I clicked it back up.

Later I finally found my paperwork showing I ordered a Standard windshield from Wingstuff and they sent out a Sport size not the standard size. I wanted to return it as it was not what I ordered, but Wingstuff paperwork said;
“ Need to return something? Item must be un-installed, still in original, un-opened packaging to be eligible for return.”

I called Don at F-4 and he listened to what happened, checked their paperwork and said they would make it good.
F-4 has shipped me a new Standard size windshield at no cost. Now that is one heck of a Great Company.

Again Thank you to Don at F-4 for going above to help a customer.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
That is AWESOME customer service. As said above, it's great to hear stories like that as it seems we always only hear the ones that go the other way.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
I now have the F4 windshield..............This was the SECOND best thing I bought for my bike..............I have to admit that the first best thing was the bike itself!!! :wink2:

Ronnie

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Great post about excellent customer service from F-4Customs. Always nice to hear stories like this. :thumbup:

·
Registered
789 Posts
EXCELLENT customer service and EXCELLENT products from F4 Customs! They truly are the best

1 - 8 of 8 Posts