GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are a frog. On the Soggy Suthern Orygun Coast, it is not yet 8 AM, so far since midnight we have 1.45 inches of rain on the ground, wind is steady 20 gusting to 45, creeks are rising, water over the roads all over the place, culverts plugged, mudslides coming down, but there is not water shortage.

On the good side, no power outages, temperature is in the mid sixties, no crisis as of yet.

But to the north, our Washington friends are getting a real bath - road closed, major flooding with more on the way, houses flooded, schools closed, just a major mess.

So, I am going to check out the generator and stoke up the fire.

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
I'm not saying there's a direct correlation, but it started raining hard last Thursday & Friday as Sheila got closer to town and all weekend while I worked on her bike.

We've accumulated more rain already in the first week of November than we normally get all month.

Coincidence??? :shock:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Should be some awesome snow in the mountains, eh?

Looks like most of this one is going to stay north of us, but it would have been fine with me to get another big snow in Colorado. Instead, it will be in the 60s today and I'm going for a ride!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts