GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may know that I'm a store manager for Famous Footwear. Anyway, I keep my eye out for good deals and here's one!

I just picked up a pair of these in black and I gotta tell you.. .they are very comfortable. So comfortable in fact that I bought a second pair! We just dropped the price to clearance them down to $59.99, Orig: 109.99. They are 9" tall with a zipper on the inside. I'm all over them for riding, expecially at this price!

I normally wear a wide, but these feel good in the Med. width.

Go to this link at FamousFootwear.com. The boot is the P-Sarge. We have it in black and brown. I've included pictures of each below.

http://www.famousfootwear.com/product.a ... t_id=14006

They are clearanced so if you want one, don't wait too long. You can find a pair in your local store by putting your zip code in and then selecting the size below the zip. When it shows your local store, call them and tell them you'd like a shoe check for the Steve Madden P-Sarge Boot and tell them the color. Their price should be $59.99, but in colder places it may still be $69.99

Matt

·
Registered
117 Posts
Can they be got in western Canada. I am from Alberta (where it is minus 25 degrees C right now).

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
firemanrick said:
Can they be got in western Canada. I am from Alberta (where it is minus 25 degrees C right now).
My store gets so many of your countrymen! I'm in the Arizona Mills Mall in Tempe and we get em from all over.

Our company (Famous Footwear) doesn't ship to Canada. Sorry.

matt

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
firemanrick....sent you a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts