GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Gee, what a great idea! My Thurlows are are thin enough to transfer heat, but I've been wishing they were thicker on the backside. Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I have had these Hot Grips gloves for about a year, they work just like they advertise. I have used them while riding in the 20's and hands stay warm (I have Hot Grips heated grips also). And, the gloves are really waterproof. They have seen some solid rain and my hands stay dry.
Needless to say, I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I ordered a pair of size XL. They told me they were out of XL and were completely dropping the gloves from their catalog. These are exactly what I have been looking for. Damn! :evil:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry to hear that! Their giving up too soon on the product, they have a great product and it's just starting to earn a good reputation and I bet this forum would have given them a lot of business.

-David

·
Registered
368 Posts
I ordered a pair of large last week after reading the above post. I got them Tuesday and have been wearing them riding to and from work, they are great, I haven't had a chance to wear them on an all day ride yet, but I'm looking forward to getting the chance. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts