GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wayne (gl1800gsblahblahblah) with his wife, Tom (Silver Meteor) and myself had a great lunch with Charles (Chazguernsey). He will be leaving for the Guernsey Isle on Thursday. What a class act this bloke is. We sat at the Wing House in Daytona enjoying the company and the sights for several hours.

I've decided when I die, I want to come back as Charles. The man just spent six months touring the US and probably knows more about our country than most of us. Now after touring here for six months, he will return to his homeland where you can walk the entire circumfrence in one day. Is this a great world or what.

Here is Charles' web site about his journey:

http://web.mac.com/chazguernsey/iWeb/Site 2/Welcome.html

Good luck Charles.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Charles is one class act

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
I'm glad to say I've had the pleasure of meeting "Chaz" also.
Great guy, and doesn't mind having a Corona or two with us regular folks.
Hopefully he'll come back next year. Always a great conversation.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are correct CJ.

You are correct CJ.

:wink:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I also enjoyed meeting Chaz while he was here.

He has definitely seen parts of this country I have not.

His website is fun to look at. I will be checking into it more,

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I didn't know Wayne's wife was named Tom. :shock:

·
Registered
19,462 Posts
Nice pictures,they made me feel good.
God Bless

·
Registered
605 Posts
tequilaroy said:
Wayne (gl1800gsblahblahblah) with his wife, Tom (Silver Meteor) and myself had a great lunch with Charles (Chazguernsey). He will be leaving for the Guernsey Isle on Thursday. What a class act this bloke is. We sat at the Wing House in Daytona enjoying the company and the sights for several hours.

I've decided when I die, I want to come back as Charles. The man just spent six months touring the US and probably knows more about our country than most of us. Now after touring here for six months, he will return to his homeland where you can walk the entire circumfrence in one day. Is this a great world or what.

Here is Charles' web site about his journey:

http://web.mac.com/chazguernsey/iWeb/Site 2/Welcome.html

Good luck Charles.

Absolutely beautiful photos. Thanks for the link

·
Registered
605 Posts
CJS said:

I would like to know how you find the spare time to ride? I would think that being US Secretary of Defense would keep you plenty busy.

Ride Safe
Dick

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
TR, Wayne and Chazz,

Hope you all enjoyed the lap dance. Those things are hard to arrange over the phone and internet....LOL

Glad you all had a great time.

Bulldog

·
Registered
692 Posts
Like alot of us, I had the pleasure meeting Chaz at Cats-Cade and then passing him on the highway outside of Moab, Utah a few months later. He is surely one of us.
Chaz, have a nice trip home and remember to come back soon! Someone has to tell us what the whole USA looks like.

Dennis
02 orange "sunup"

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Bulldog said:
TR, Wayne and Chazz,

Hope you all enjoyed the lap dance. Those things are hard to arrange over the phone and internet....LOL

Glad you all had a great time.

Bulldog
I saw some other guys getting lap dances. Are you sure you described us properly?

I really enjoyed lunch with the guys even if we missed out on the lap dance. Chaz is a hell of a guy its no wonder he gets along with everyone no matter where his travels take him. He is living the dream many of us wish we could.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts