GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Rick,
The reviews associated with the amazon.com link that you posted were not very complimentary.
Personally, I have the Nuvi 765t and I love it. It does have the lifetime traffic, but does not have the data xmit/receive feature. I use my Motorola Droid for weather and data searches. The 765t is the best GPS I've ever owned. It is my 10th and I presently own and use four. When I have a choice, I use the 765t. You can buy one refurbished off Ebay for less than $150.00.
Just my opinion.
Bill

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Halfway thinking about upgrading from my 2720, but dang it; I still like it!!!!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts

Rick,
The reviews associated with the amazon.com link that you posted were not very complimentary.
Personally, I have the Nuvi 765t and I love it. It does have the lifetime traffic, but does not have the data xmit/receive feature. I use my Motorola Droid for weather and data searches. The 765t is the best GPS I've ever owned. It is my 10th and I presently own and use four. When I have a choice, I use the 765t. You can buy one refurbished off Ebay for less than $150.00.
Just my opinion.
Bill
Rick,

Is the 765 waterproof? How many custom routes can be downloaded to it?
Will it use the same power input plug as the Nuvi 500?

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts