GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOOOOOOO glad I got the Wing out yesterday for a nice ride! It was 60+ degrees and sunny. This morning it is 28 degrees, 20+ MPH wind out of the north and about an inch of snow by mid morning.

Gotta take the opportunities when they present themselves!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
SOOOOOOO glad I got the Wing out yesterday for a nice ride! It was 60+ degrees and sunny. This morning it is 28 degrees, 20+ MPH wind out of the north and about an inch of snow by mid morning.

Consider yourself lucky. We have 2-3 inches now with a total of 6 inches expected.

·
Registered
593 Posts

Yesterday was a beautiful day here too, today not so much. We started out with a little cold rain then ice then snow and now it's 40 degrees colder. I hope we get some warm days before January.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,730 Posts

Good you got a ride in the books. It was nice here yesterday also. I'm thinking about testing the heated gear on Saturday?

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
The weekend was so nice to ride. Chilly in the morning, but sunny and 60 in the afternoons.

We had a rain/sleet/snow event yesterday and woke this morning to 9 degrees.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Really glad you guys are getting out now that summer is retreating below the Mason-Dixon line.

I recall with sadness those days in Gallatin MO when my steel stallion, two-wheeled scenic viewfinder would look out the basement windows with a very forlorn look upon her face. All the while as I mistreated our treadmill...

As a word of caution, please stay away from my recent post about riding down to Tortilla Flat...I do not desire to be responsible for your emotional health sessions.

- David

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Really glad you guys are getting out now that summer is retreating below the Mason-Dixon line.

I recall with sadness those days in Gallatin MO when my steel stallion, two-wheeled scenic viewfinder would look out the basement windows with a very forlorn look upon her face. All the while as I mistreated our treadmill...

As a word of caution, please stay away from my recent post about riding down to Tortilla Flat...I do not desire to be responsible for your emotional health sessions.

- David
@david vaughn - It's just a temporary thing, here in Missouri

We will have 70 degrees in a week or two.

In the mean time, these are all serviced and ready to go.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

·
Registered
433 Posts
I was able to ride last Saturday, hope to this weekend as well. Poser....traded my blue 2018 for a Blue 2020! Only 500 miles on it so far, but I am very impressed!

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
My poor baby is up on jacks, with a tender stuck on battery, and all covered over (She's in hibernation mode) AS WE SPEAK!!

Ronnie

Your lucky u can ride!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts