GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just feel that great service by a dealer or a vendor should be mentioned, especially since we always talk about bad service.

Friday morning I arrived at Bushtec to have a hitch installed and pick up a new trailer. Everyone was very helpful, Dave showed me around and got everything started. I mentioned that I wanted to hook up an electric vest and gloves and did they happen to have a auxillary fuse block we could install.

No, they didn't but shortly thereafter they had me on the phone with Lewis of Electrical Connection(I know that it is a family affair.) Seems that he was headed out to see his mom and he not only brought a fuse block but installed it and hooked up the wire for the vest.

Everything was done in a timely manner and they had me out of there about noon with my new trailer. The ride home was great for the first 300 miles but then somewhere in North Carolina the temp went down. I mean into the 20's before I got back to Richmond around 9:30PM.

I thank Lewis for saving my butt and both Lewis and Bushtec for providing great products and service. It is always a good thing when you spend a bunch of money and have fun doing it.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I have nothing but kind words for the Preston Enterprises.

Kudos to both of them, and thanks for sharing a quality report.

Bulldog

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Harvey
That doesn't surprise me one bit. Both of these businesses are staffed with top notch owners/workers. We are so very lucky on this board to have the luxury of getting their personal attention when we have a problem or ask them a question.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts