GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past year I had a great opportunity to spend a few weeks in the state of Washington on the GoldWing. Here are a few of the pictures from the trip:

1. Sunrise at Bremerton WA

2. Hurricane Ridge WA

3. Mount St. Hellens (Windy Ridge Road)

4. The North Cascades Highway

5. North Cascades Highway

5. On the way home from the North Cascades Highway, I stopped and captured this image of downtown Seattle

·
Registered
752 Posts
Beautiful pictures Matt, of some really beautiful country (except for Seattle and Bremerton - the only thing I like about big cities is seeing them in my rear view mirrors... :joke:). Actually, your Seattle pic is stupendous, too. Nice job.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
wow! nice shots u have there! Never been that far out........Do you notice a little jealously in my voice??

Ronnie

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
Wow indeed!
.. that night shot is commercial quality!
.. are you a professional photographer?

Dennis

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Glad you enjoyed our beautiful state. It truly is some amazing country. Those pictures are awesome!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Beautiful!!!!!!!!, brings back memories, msn

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Thanks for posting
Great photos

·
Registered
428 Posts
Washington State

Nice pictures of my home state but please don't share them with anyone. We would rather you tell everyone that it rained everyday you were here and that you never saw the sun once while here. Our favorite riding roads are getting a little crowded.;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nice Picts

Lived near Camas for a year, nice memories. Didn't have a bike at that time, but sure plan on visiting after retirement.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have a house in NE Washington and am dieing to take my Wing up there to do some riding, The North Cascades highway is one of my favorites!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great pictures! The scenery is beautiful and I'm guessing you have a very nice camera! You could make post cards!!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
I sure love it here. The whole state, and Oregon, are filled with great MC roads. Of course our neighbors to the north have great scenery, twisty roads with much less traffic than we have here. . . . some of WA, OR, & CAnada for your next trip. . .

Print_7095_PreCrop.jpg DSC_7044.jpg DSCN1453.jpg LakeCresent.jpg DSC_1567.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts