GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Welcome Steve.....although I see you joined back in 2006.

I'm just on the other side of I65 in Shelby Co. I think some of the Indiana guys are going to plan a few rides for us Hoosiers come ridin weather so check back on this board every now & then:thumbup:.

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Hey Steve,

My wife Lori and I visit our kid's and new Grand daughter in Whiteland on a regular basis all summer long. They live about a mile to the east from the Greenwood Christian Church (Olivia's Day Care) .

Bradford

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm from Harrison county...nice to meet you.:thumbup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome to the Indiana boards Steve.
Sure be glad when the weather lets us ride again, sure got the itch. We'll be watching for Indiana rides for sure. Would like to meet and ride with some of you guys this summer. Our chapter rides (for the up coming season) planning meeting is coming up, looking foreward to that. Shelby County here too.

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
Invitation to all that are located in Indy area.
Cornerstone Riders Chapter of the Christian Motorcyclists Association invites you to join us for our local meetings @ Johnathan Byrd's Cafeteria just West of I-65 @ the Greenwood exit.
3rd Saturday, eat @ 5p,if you want to eat there, meeting starts @6p.
Come Check us out.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hi all! ;)

Don't get on here much but probably should more often. Like to meet up with you others close by when the weather get warmer...and all this snow is gone we just got.

I'll try and check back more often.

Dave:flg:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Welcome from the snow south..............Perry County.....where 37 dead ends at the Ohio river.......come on down this summer and we can tour some of the best backroads northwest of the smokies........

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome Steve! Looks like a bunch of us around the Metro area! Looks like you've been on the board awhile. I'm just south of you in Franklin. Yell if you need anything! Bill

1 - 15 of 15 Posts