GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hats off and a major " Thanks" to GLBLINDED and TECHDUDE2000, and well,.. everyone else who put in their 2 cents. We took the trip to CO.( Colorado Gold 2019) and had 'NO INCIDENCES'. She ran great. I can not tell you how grateful we are for your help.

Thank you,..thank you very much.

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,374 Posts
Hats off and a major " Thanks" to GLBLINDED and TECHDUDE2000, and well,.. everyone else who put in their 2 cents. We took the trip to CO.( Colorado Gold 2019) and had 'NO INCIDENCES'. She ran great. I can not tell you how grateful we are for your help.

Thank you,..thank you very much.
Great! Glad you had a good trip! You know how it goes around here, we need pictures, no pictures means it didn’t happen! :wink2:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
It was nice to meet you 2, and so glad that the STEED is fully operational. Just remember to sprinkle the pixie dust around it at night to keep the gremlins away. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Proof :
Bishops' Castle near Rye,Co.
How to cook steaks with no grill or fire pit.
Home, home in Durang.....o.
The DSNGRR returning.
Yep, Rode on it, too.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only confusing thing I had was,...Trip B seems to have reset itself, more than once. I cleared it before I left, and only checked it in Natchitoches, only to find that we had only ridden 6?? miles. I fulled up, reset Trip A, got home with 76.6 miles on Trip A and 13.8 miles on Trip B.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
The only confusing thing I had was,...Trip B seems to have reset itself, more than once. I cleared it before I left, and only checked it in Natchitoches, only to find that we had only ridden 6?? miles. I fulled up, reset Trip A, got home with 76.6 miles on Trip A and 13.8 miles on Trip B.
Did you lose the radio presets too?

Sometimes it's early warning of a 'weak' battery.

How quick/easy is it starting now?

Maybe do the voltmeter on battery terminals and see what cranking voltage it has exercise.
(with throttle wide open, it won't inject fuel/won't start)

Are they still adding to Bishops Castle?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't check the radio, didn't use the radio, will have to check it tomorrow after work. Seems to be starting fine, though.
Yes. I went there about 10 years ago, and they have come along way since then.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Carpenter's Nail
Your steak cooking reminded me of my SoCal dirt bike days, wrapping corn and potatoes with foil and tossing in the campfire, steaks or chicken on a grill made from a shopping cart. YUMMY!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts