GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Chard Member
12,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a piece of trim knicked up on my right saddlebag door. Not able to find a used piece yet, so I threw the grey trim off of my '05 on it. Is it ugly or will it work? LOL...

Be Nice......... :wink:

TIA......

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Sorry man but that is ugly, it kinda looks like you primered it to paint but run out of money kinda like the low riders in our area.JMHO :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I replaced my trim with lights as many do. What do you need?

·
Chard Member
12,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rum Runner said:
I replaced my trim with lights as many do. What do you need?
Thanks for the offer, but I have a '06. It's a little darker than the '04 & 05's. I need the right saddlebag door trim. :? The guy I bought it from let a ratchet from his tiedowns rub against it. Luckily it missed the door!

Thanks again! :)

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I think it looks pretty good Red. You can/could go one step further if you wish too ? Maybe try some thin pinstripping of any color you choose, you could make a small sharpe "V" inside of the moulding, or a small s the possibilites are endless. Be a trend setter Red !............ :)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Red,
Dare to be different, make it look the way "YOU" want it to look. :wink: That is my goal for my Wing, some folks have seen it, didn't like it and I just said "thanks and go away" now someone else gets to take an issue with a Wing to come up with something different than the pack. :wink:
Have at it. 8)

:flg:

·
Chard Member
12,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
iwing said:
I like it. Don't give Schroaders Honda any ideas now. :lol:
If I was going for the "Schroaders look" I would install the set of '05 drk grey saddlebags I have in the attic! :shock: LOL...

·
Registered
977 Posts
It very closely resembles the color of the saddle, so, it appears color co-ordinated.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thats a new look and I like it :!: I have seen a silver/gray bike with maroon accents also.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
One more vote for "looks good"

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Rob(in S.C.) said:
It's your bike...but sorry, to be honest it's butt ugly. JMHO of course! :wink:
Red, keep in mind what color bike the person who posted this opinion has...

:lol:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts