GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with the Stayin' Safe Motorcycle Training Program?

www.stayinsafe.com

·
Registered
33 Posts
I heard it was a good program but don't know if it is still in existance as Larry died in a motorcylce accident earlier this year after hitting a deer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I heard it was a good program but don't know if it is still in existance as Larry died in a motorcylce accident earlier this year after hitting a deer.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Checking into it...

I signed up for updates on the Stayin Safe website and included a question about the 2007 schedule. I believe that the company is going to continue on, but I am not sure...

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
azbob said:
According to Road Runner Magazine, the program is going to continue. That is what peaked my interest in the first place.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
It was an EXCELLENT course - BUT Larry was clearly the star/leader. It will be hard for anyone else to have his talant/charisma but they could certainly teach the material.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Great training idea close to home!

I see that you are in Maryland. Check out http://www.totalcontroltraining.net There is a site in Frederick, MD at Frederick Comm Coll. It is a fantastic course that will teach you all about how your wing works and how what you do affects it. Cornering technique is the focus of the course, but a very important section of the course is mental focus. This is a topic that no other course addresses. Whether you've ridden for 2 years or a hundred, you will be thrilled with the change in your understanding of your riding, not to mention all the new found ground clearance you will discover.[/url]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts