GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL I BOUGHT A NEW WING THE DAY B4 THANKSGIVING N I GOT 1,300+ MILES ON IT SO I FIGURED I NEEDED 2 GET INTO THE WING FORUM LIKE I AM IN THE CONCOURS ONE / HOPE TO MEET A FEW OF YA'LL ON THE ROAD SOMEDAY N I'LL JUST SIT BACK N READ TILL I SEE SOMETHING I FEEL I'D LIKE 2 COMMENT ON / GEE I ALREADY SEE A FELLOW BLUEKNIGHTER ON HERE / GEE WONDER WHO ELSE I'LL MEET?? :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JERRY I BET U KNOW J.R. N HIS FAMOUS WHITE WING FROM UP THERE / HE'S A LT. IN CH.P.D. / I MET HIM ON THE CONCOURS FORUM N HE'S BEEN DOWN HERE 4 SOME OF OUR SRC'S N HE WAS AT NATIONAL IN LAYFETTE A YEAR N A HALF AGO / HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE NATIONAL IN MILLWALKEE(SPELL) THIS SUMMER

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SORRY GUYS NOT YELLING JUST USED TO TYPING REPORTS IN CAPS / MAYBE IF I SHRINK THE FONT SIZE IT WON'T HURT UR EARS AS BAD :lol:

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Hitting the "Caps Lock" key is easier than shinking the font. You won't be writing reports forever.

Welcome aboard from Blue Knights, Michigan I, Detroit.

Watch for posts about the Tennessee Lunch Run. It's one of the first multi-state runs in the spring and a good one to meet a bunch of characters who post here.

·
Squating Member
7,055 Posts
Welcome from BK Kentucky II

These guys and gals are great and know their stuff......

Good People!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Welcome aboard.
There's a few Blue Knights on GL1800's in your area. Bob S, the DD of FL (GWRRA), is a Sherriff in Pinellas and a few others. Look up Superman in Chapter A (the A-Team in Tampa); nice guy and really dedicated to rider education.
You'll have fun; but stop shouting. :wink:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.