GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife took pity on me. Bought me a new toy! Floor is too far down for the fat boy. What's her name is so good to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Excellent, you'll wonder why it took you so long.....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congratulations on your new toy. Does "what's her name" have a sister?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does your wife refer to you as what's his name? Just wondering if you two have a reciprocal agreement?
No just calls me a$$hole, lovingly of course........ She loves me!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congrats. You will love it. I took mine a step further and had the concrete dug up and now the lift is IN the floor. Now it doesn't take up any space. Enjoy

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I would love to have one of those. I looked at their website briefly and seem to be a good value. The only issue I would have would be unloading it. Are you responsible for getting it off the delivery truck?

Congrats on the lift,
Dan

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love to have one of those. I looked at their website briefly and seem to be a good value. The only issue I would have would be unloading it. Are you responsible for getting it off the delivery truck?

Congrats on the lift,
Dan
Yep. It's a dock to dock delivery. The wife told them that we needed a lift gated truck. Once you take 200 pounds of wood of, it ain't that bad to move. It has wheels on it.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Very Nice.....yup if you have to work on bikes constantly then that would be the rig.....Jer

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Congratulations on your new toy. Does "what's her name" have a sister?
No sisters.. A Good friend that thinks along the same line perhaps?,I could use a new lift myself and that ones pretty sweet,you can mention to "what's her name" (interesting name by the way) you are one lucky dude and she is tops in my book

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Nope..... She was the only one.... And I got her!!!
Damn, I'm at least a day late and a dollar short . . . again . . . and still!

U sure R a lucky guy . . . sorry to hear about your name though! LOL!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Wives that understand us are great aren't they? That's how I got my air compressor a few years ago! She also encouraged me to get a Goldwing since I had always wanted one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts