GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
If the GL1800s turn out as good as the Kawasakis that will be a happy day for GL1800 owners!

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Guhl Motors reflashed the ECU in my Concours, and I got significant gains in both low end torque and horsepower all across the band. Gas mileage also improved.
I got mine reflashed also... now waiting for spring. I could find no unhappy customers and he is a great guy to talk to. The C-14 is certainly not a dog, but... Well, you know! He definitely knows his stuff! :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Thanks for the up date. I have been following the thread and reading. I have a new 2012 model and may have mine done at a later time. Will see how the dyno numbers look like. I have a friend that also has a 2012 model and said his runs slower than the 06-10 models. He had a 04 model and claims it was a lot faster than his 12 model. He rides with several Goldwings and the 06-10 models pull away from him. This might be what he needs to bring his power back up to par. Mine seems to run good, but other than riding a 05 model for 5 days I can't say if it was faster than my 12 model. So I have nothing to compare with at present.
David
Well, he can't get anything out that is not there, but you can bet when he is done it will do everything it should have done from the factory.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts