GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Presently in Keystone SD. Was in process of parking alongside another GW leaving about 6-7ft between my bike and the other one. Just as my wife and I were getting off, some b***h comes out of the store behind us and starts screaming "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PARKING THAT CLOSE TO OUR BIKE !!!!" People on the sidewalk behind us were all laughing at the idiot. We pulled back out, went a couple spots down.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I don't understand it. Maybe she forgot to put in her contacts? Possibly PMS was kicking in(LOL).

Roryrob

·
Registered
559 Posts
I would have tried to take a photo with the two bikes and her ranting. Then post it. We could all have a laugh.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
If you were truly six to seven feet from her bike I would have continued along as if I didn't even hear her. My god, you could have parked two Wings in that much space. What a bag she must be.

·
Banned
334 Posts
Presently in Keystone SD. Was in process of parking alongside another GW leaving about 6-7ft between my bike and the other one. Just as my wife and I were getting off, some b***h comes out of the store behind us and starts screaming "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PARKING THAT CLOSE TO OUR BIKE !!!!" People on the sidewalk behind us were all laughing at the idiot. We pulled back out, went a couple spots down.
LOL. Be glad that you're not the one married to her, and feel sorry for the one who is.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
From the thread title, I thought you'd met a former president.
Why would you even try to bring politics into a post like this?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Funny how owning a motorcycle makes some people think their the only one on the planet.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
From the thread title, I thought you'd met a former president.
Why would you even try to bring politics into a post like this?
He answered that question in his post, he attempted a task that he has proven he is not very good at!:roll::roll::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Did she happen to be a wide load and need the extra waddle room to mount her trusty steed:eek:4:

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe I'm getting senile but I woulda swore that Bush has 4 letters and B***h has 5.:shrug:

p.s. Its frikkin raining atm, so sitting in room before heading out again. :(

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I don't see it as bringing nothing into it. The title makes it easy to think that Mr. Bush was in Keystone. Is there something wrong with that? Geez
If the first thing that comes to your mind when looking at a post about parking motorcycles is Bush (or any president), then you have a problem. If, you post remarks without reading the content of the OP, then you also have a problem. I'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I don't see it as bringing nothing into it. The title makes it easy to think that Mr. Bush was in Keystone. Is there something wrong with that? Geez
It was a joke, of course, based on "GW B***h" in the thread title. Even Stearman knows that, but since he has issues with me stemming from disagreements in the Hotbox he chooses to follow me around the forum and nitpick things like this.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Must have been on their way to Tennessee.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts