GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After many many years and miles and smiles, my wife and I have sold our Gold Wings. I have lots of items that I want to move. All parts are for GL1800. Here is a batch. Contains one air filter, 3 OEM oil filters, 12 Fram oil filters (supposed to be for 1800), 12 spark plugs for 1800, final drive fill plug with "O" ring, a grab bag of those pesky grommets of all sizes. Also there are four each of the gen 1 seat inserts, shoulder bolts that hold the cowel/fender on, an almost new flag pole and flag, a never used Kisan Modulator, two "loads" from Elec. Connection for use with LED turn signals, a chrome hitch ball, four wheel bearing seals (two different sizes) two driving light protectors(clear), mike cable, two right angle metal valve stems, and anything else I can find in the hardware dept. All parts new except where noted, and in packages. Asking $200.00 plus shipping or make an offer. No refunds. Thanks. Please don't ask about individual items. It's all or none. CONUS only.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys and I apologize for not being prompt. I usually am, but I got called out of town unexpectedly and could not tie this up. Items are sold to Onewinganda prayer, who was the first res ponder. Again, sorry for the delay but will be into it again Friday afternoon for sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.