GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
It also doesn't say that he was on a bike or was a biker. All of the stories I found repeat pretty much the exact same story. Some of the comments refer to the victim as a biker. Probably based on the fact that the guy was headed for Sturgis. OTOH, a Pennsylvania man on the way to Sturgis but is in Montana sounds LOST. ;-)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
also, this is in Montana...........:tongue:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I didn't see it mentioned he was on a wing but it might be kind of cool if it was an HD vs Wing argument.
I knew a guy once who got himself killed over a Ford vs Chevy argument when he ran his mouth at the wrong place and time. Its kind of my benchmark for stupidity.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Apparently, the OP of this thread likes making misleading BS thread titles.
:nojoke:

·
Registered
4,091 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Actually it is not necessary to have written verification of all of the facts. It is certainly reasonable to assume that the altercation happened because the GW rider mentioned that he was going to Sturgis and the sherriff being a hardcore HD rider felt it necessary to insure the purity of the event.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Well, after reading this I have decided NOT to run for Sheriff. I was going to run so that I could use my power and influance to throw people through windows with impunity. This story sure shoots down that dream. ;)

·
Registered
19,440 Posts
He was on a BMW LT1600

·
Banned
2,618 Posts
I think it is safe to assume it was a Goldwing rider...not that they are wimps, but he could never have done that to a HD rider. Ergo, had to be a goldwing rider. Makes sense to me....:wrong::joke::joke::joke:

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Don't you guys realize that no guy who is 6"2 and weighs 275 can toss a Goldwinger who resembles this chap out a door never mind pick him up and toss him out a window.

Now it's more plausable this guy got tossed out the window because his socks didn't match his purse.:eek:4:

Disclaimer:
This guy is now under the witness protection program hiding out in BCNV.And is no longer in the Montana area looking for a cop to date.:22yikes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts