GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have plans to go to the GWRA Rally in Marshal, Texas this weekend? Tammy and I are thinking about checking it out. Hope to see some friends there!

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Would go but we aren't going to pay $40 for a day pass to look around. That will buy a lot of eating out for riding around and enjoying the weekend.
JV, I have never seen your trike out around the lake. PM me and we will try getting together.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We would love to hook up any time. We live at the end of Elm Circle on end of the Bushwhacker Peninsula - just off highway 198.

We are always ready for a ride!

Would go but we aren't going to pay $40 for a day pass to look around. That will buy a lot of eating out for riding around and enjoying the weekend.
JV, I have never seen your trike out around the lake. PM me and we will try getting together.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Spent the day there today, we're going back tomorrow...leaving G&C in Shreveport at 9AM.

LOTS of vendors!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Something new this year at the rally. They roped off all of it, inside and out so you have to have a pass for the outside area also. Lots of vendors, MotorTrike & Stallion, Gerbing, Air Rider, Roadsmith Trike dealer, tire changers, two pinstripers, a couple of trailer dealers, Wingsoft seat dealer, Cycle Gadgets, Bobby's Accessories, couple of others.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Sounds like the same group of vendors as before.. TJ & Boss inside with Buddy Ray I think painting, Bobby on the out side with the best deals, and Tulsa Trikes & Trailers inside, 10% higher!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts