GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members of GWRRA that can give me a hand I would appreciate it.

Any time I try to post a message on the board I get this error message.............The message you entered is larger than the maximum size for a message as specified by the board administrator. Message size is limited to 0 kilobytes. Your message was 0.3 kilobytes. You can try splitting this message into two or more separate posts..........now, keep in mind, my message is 2 lines. I even tried the word TEST, and got the same error message. This has been going on for some time and I emailed the admin, but go no response.

Anyone know what is causing this? If not, would someone post over there asking if anyone has the fix for this problem? I would appreciate it!

I hate paying for the service and not having the ability to post messages.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
goldwinghen3 said:
Are you trying to copy something onto this board...or manually type it in ?
Just typing like I do here. I am not adding anything other than the words I type. And it is no larger that this post.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
It is not because you have nt logged in is it? I don't think you would get as far as you have if it was. They require a login before posting.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
ronbien said:
It is not because you have nt logged in is it? I don't think you would get as far as you have if it was. They require a login before posting.
I think you can compose a post without being logged in,so this may be the problem.

login is your house number in your street address plus the month and year of your membership expiration.
example 12340107

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
You must be a member to post on the RA board. Also, even if you are a member of the RA, you have to set up your username and password, like Jeff said. You may need to contact GWRRA directly to do this, then it takes 24 hours to take effect.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I was logged in. I will call the office this week. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts