GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you are interested, the Cary chapter of GWRRA will have its regular monthly meeting tomorrow evening at the Perkins Restaurant on route 64 and Lake Pine Drive, Apex. We meet at 6:30 for dinner and have our meeting at 7:30. Would be nice to see some additional faces and get to know you so feel free to c'mon out and see us.

·
Registered
624 Posts
There is nothing wrong with a GWRRA thread. Many of the members of this board are also GWRRA members, including me! :thumbup:

Last time I checked we still have some amount of freedom left, and each of us can enjoy it as we see fit. Enjoying your choice does not require you to degrade the choice of others.:wrong:

Enjoy the ride and God Bless.

Mike

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Enjoying your choice does not require you to degrade the choice of others.:wrong:

Enjoy the ride and God Bless.

Mike
Ya mean like what Diesel-Dawg did to me in the next post?

Such an idiot you are!!!!
Did I degrade anyone? My point was that GWRRA threads usually turn into a pi$$ing contest.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Oh STOP!
The GWRRA is a fine organization.... and the Cary, NC Chapter is one of the best in the State! :congrats:
Focus your anger on things that deserve it..... hmmmm.... maybe the folks that are taking your Retirement away from you?
:eek:4:
Who said I was angry? All I said was most GWRRA threads end in a pi$$ing contest. Then I got two negative comments aimed at me...one calling me an idiot. Then you tell me I'm angry :shrug:

If you actually read the posts above, you will see I am not the angry one.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Thanks for the invite but I guess I saw the post too late. I have only been to 1 meeting and won't say where. To me it was chaotic, eat at whatever time, the place looked like a zoo, total chaos. The meeting portion seemed OK. I guess I like more organized things,like we all sit down together we order we eat we meet, just me I guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts