GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Gary & I plan on being there Fri, but not sure if we're staying Sat or not.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I'm planning on going up Saturday. John will you be selling seats there?

·
Registered
822 Posts
YA sounds good

I will try to come out ,sounds like fun .I like all the vendors and I need a new seat for the 2003 GL1800 I just got .

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey John, I may swing by and get you to install a Utopia on my small converted to large mod you did for me. :)

What would installing a backrest run?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Anone headed up from Austin area on Saturday just for the day?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Will be there Thursday with friends from Lumberton.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Marshall Rally

Hi, we've been to the Region H Rally in Marshall a couple of times, once when we had to work security, and once when we just wanted to go back. For a relatively small town, it's a pretty good rally, and a surprising amount of vendors. We live north of Houston ( Texas Ch M-2, in Spring) and plan on going up for the day Saturday, coming home that evening, only about a 400 mile trip for us.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
My wife decided to take off the last two days of Spring Break for us in Central Texas (Copperas Cove).

She suggested taking a trip on the bike to East Texas since we haven't ridden there much. Wouldn't cha know it - there's a rally in Marshall the same weekend. How convenient!!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm planning on riding to Marshall, Friday morning. Riding to Shreveport Friday afternoon, to win a couple of grand. Then back to Marshall.

Can you go to the outside vendors area , without paying the Registration fee? :shrug:

I'll head back to DFW Saturday.

·
Registered
374 Posts
If you are more interested in venders than the actual Vest Contests and Dairy Queen discussion groups :joke:, then you might want to run down to San Antonio.

South Texas Motorcycle Show
http://www.txbikeshow.com

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yeah. It was good last year. Think a couple of us are riding down to SA on Saturday also.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Wazted
I was planning on hooking up with the Chapter U group out of San Antonio. Says on the web site they will be heading out around 8:30 Saturday. Meeting place is right next to Rudy's and Yamaha of San Antonio on I-35 north bound (http://www.texaschapteru.org/). Good group to ride with. I have been on couple of rides with them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.