GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be doing a demo and basic riding consultation.

Should be a good get together.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Its gonna be a great day. BBq, raffles and a ton of stuff to do. I have worked my a$$ off putting this together. Come on out and have some fun.
Kurt :thumbup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Kurt, Tom and I will be there. We will come over Sat. morning and stay with Buck. Wes

·
Registered
338 Posts
Will you be running a car tire? :popcorn:
People could talk and be marvled with the handing skills and then try to repeat them without a car tire.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You mean you didn't know? It is not possible to perform such high risk maneuvers without the safety of a car tire. Those top gun guys don't want to get in trouble with Corporate so they just shaved down the corners on the car tire And voila it is a motorcycle tire. Muhhaaaa hahaha

Seriously though like mister massey said you're just going to have to be there to find out.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
You mean you didn't know? It is not possible to perform such high risk maneuvers without the safety of a car tire. Those top gun guys don't want to get in trouble with Corporate so they just shaved down the corners on the car tire And voila it is a motorcycle tire. Muhhaaaa hahaha

Seriously though like mister massey said you're just going to have to be there to find out.
Mister Massey, WOW thats my dad. LOL

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Texas Chapter X-2 12th Anniversary Chapter Ralley August 20, 2011 Why? To celebrate our 12th anniversary with all our Gold Wing friends and family! And ... to have a great meal and enjoy some camaraderie. Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Rain or Shine) Place: Bear Creek Park, Pavilion #6 – Houston, TX I-10 to Hwy 6, north on Hwy 6 to Clay Rd, turn right Hwy 290 to Hwy 6, south on Hwy 6 to Clay Rd., turn left Activities: Top Gun Rider Demonstration by Doug Roberts, raffles, 50/50 drawings, Silent Auction, Poker Draw, Vendors, Grand Prize Drawing, Bike Show, AND ... THE BEST BBQ IN TOWN! Registration: $13.00 per person early registration - $15.00 per person at the rally! Rider’s Name: GWRRA #: Co-Rider’s Name: GWRRA: Address: City: State: Zip: Phone: GWRRA Chapter: Email: I/we agree to hold harmless (at no fault) Texas Chapter X-2, the GWRRA, any advertiser, any vendor, any participant, or any property owner for any loss or injury to myself or my property to which I/we may become involved by reason of participation at this event. Signature: Date: Signature: Date:​
Kurt & Pam Massey, Chapter Directors - TX-X2
16226 Cairngorm Ave, Houston, TX 77095
PH: (281) 858-0709
Email: [email protected] www.TXX2.org

·
Registered
141 Posts
Texas Chapter X-2 12th Anniversary Chapter Ralley August 20, 2011 Why? To celebrate our 12th anniversary with all our Gold Wing friends and family! And ... to have a great meal and enjoy some camaraderie. Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Rain or Shine) Place: Bear Creek Park, Pavilion #6 – Houston, TX I-10 to Hwy 6, north on Hwy 6 to Clay Rd, turn right Hwy 290 to Hwy 6, south on Hwy 6 to Clay Rd., turn left Activities: Top Gun Rider Demonstration by Doug Roberts, raffles, 50/50 drawings, Silent Auction, Poker Draw, Vendors, Grand Prize Drawing, Bike Show, AND ... THE BEST BBQ IN TOWN! Registration: $13.00 per person early registration - $15.00 per person at the rally! Rider’s Name: GWRRA #: Co-Rider’s Name: GWRRA: Address: City: State: Zip: Phone: GWRRA Chapter: Email: I/we agree to hold harmless (at no fault) Texas Chapter X-2, the GWRRA, any advertiser, any vendor, any participant, or any property owner for any loss or injury to myself or my property to which I/we may become involved by reason of participation at this event. Signature: Date: Signature: Date:​

Kurt & Pam Massey, Chapter Directors - TX-X2
16226 Cairngorm Ave, Houston, TX 77095
PH: (281) 858-0709
Email: [email protected] www.TXX2.org
Hey Kurt .. Is this open invite ( except for Registration) Cathy and I are talking about coming out and checking out the group ...

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
I'd be there except for two reasons:

You can't do tight parking lot maneuvers on a CT

and

My Gerbings aren't working. How would I keep warm? ;)

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Hey Kurt .. Is this open invite ( except for Registration) Cathy and I are talking about coming out and checking out the group ...
Billy open for sure come on out. If your son wants to show the vest extenders give me a call. See you there.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd be there except for two reasons:

You can't do tight parking lot maneuvers on a CT

and

My Gerbings aren't working. How would I keep warm? ;)
uh huh --- this from the guy who gets 30,000 miles out of his FRONT tire...

course his front tire is rarely on the ground!!!!:joke:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'll be there

·
Registered
556 Posts
I hope you are not calling me "merrier" :lol::shrug:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts