GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my plates I first tried to see if GWRRA was available as a vanity plate, as you can guess it wasn't.

But it got me thinking....
To who exactaly has the GWRRA plate in all 50 states, and or other countries.

If you know the person that has that plate can you take a picture of the bike and the plate....
I'm going to start a photo-journal on my web site.

·
Registered
552 Posts
cjmitch said:
When I got my plates I first tried to see if GWRRA was available as a vanity plate, as you can guess it wasn't.

But it got me thinking....
To who exactaly has the GWRRA plate in all 50 states, and or other countries.

If you know the person that has that plate can you take a picture of the bike and the plate....
I'm going to start a photo-journal on my web site.
CJ,

I think you might have to contact a PI who can give you all the dmv records of all the people in each state you has these exact plates. I know it is a great adventure for you to do this, but you could write a book and have some really neat pictures that you could sell at all of the gold wing gatherings. It would make a good trip for your gold wing if you could find all the people and take their picture. I would buy a book from you if you had those pictures of license plates on a gold wing. :yes1:

·
Registered
19,318 Posts
I have seen the following:
winger
my wing
mytoy
porklss
nopork

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Mine is:

FOOLS AU

And I get a lot questions about what AU means. You should take or request pictures of all the vanity tags on motorcycles you can find. It would be quite interesting to see the different ones out there. I am sure they can get very imaginative. That would make for an interesting book/web site.

:D

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
tequilaroy said:
Mine is:

FOOLS AU

And I get a lot questions about what AU means. You should take or request pictures of all the vanity tags on motorcycles you can find. It would be quite interesting to see the different ones out there. I am sure they can get very imaginative. That would make for an interesting book/web site.

:D
FL Orange had a plate that said AU WING; not sure if he still has it or not.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I had

SUUEEE

for several years on one of my Harley's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts