GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I did just as some of you said, to get the back car tire off. It worked like a charm. I am going to run a regular "metzler 880" untill I get a boot in the car tire.

I took it for a test ride and the stupid bike wants to keep falling over. :shrug:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Looks so peaceful!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I am confused....why did he need a CT....it looks like he never rides...it's TOOOOO Clean:22yikes:

Enjoy the new tire...I am right behind you..hopefully by Sat I will wear a new CT in....

Safe Rides

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Whew! Every time I see a pic like that, even if someone purposely did it, it reminds me of gthe time I got off without putting the kickstand down! :wrong: Enjoy your new CT.:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I thank my owner my tire to keep;

If I rise before "he" wakes,
I hope I don't fall over where something breaks!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
At least you had a valid reason to "Lay her Down"!;)

Been There, Done That!

Works great for working on mis-aligned TorqLoopz exhaust gaskets too!

·
Registered
187 Posts
That picture kind of looks familiar. I put the dogs bed under it so it would be comfortable. Installed Sunny August 10 at1430.

Attachments

·
Registered
902 Posts
If yu'all knew this guy it would be no surprise, he may do anything anytime. if your listening you got me to put one on the wing after i talk
to you at the honda shop.It's working great so far.:thumbup: DARKSIDE 1041

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I thank my owner my tire to keep;

If I rise before "he" wakes,
I hope I don't fall over where something breaks!:lol::lol::lol:
Don't ever do this again, now my head hurts.:tongue:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I am confused....why did he need a CT....it looks like he never rides...it's TOOOOO Clean:22yikes:
Just trying to fit in the clique? :shrug:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Trell, welcome to the darksiders. How do you like the car tire? what kind did you get? I'm running a motorcycle tire untill I get a boot put in this one, I;m also thinking about just getting a new one.:thumbup:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Enjoy the new tire...I am right behind you..hopefully by Sat I will wear a new CT in....

Safe Rides
It was actually pretty dirty:oops:, I ran a tank of gas out to get ready to lay it over. as far as mileage, it's over 63000 now. The camera will play tricks on you.:lol:

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Most folks wouldn't believe how easy this method is.
Smart move on burning up the tank of fuel before the 'nap'.

·
Registered
826 Posts
laying it over

on my last tire change I had a full tank and not a drop leaked out, just wanted to try it out.
Andy

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
For me the fear is not only the gas leaking out if the tank is full but also how much gas, if any, would make its way to the evap. canister. I dunno.

My main tank was full and my aux tank in the right saddlebag was half full,. when I flopped her over to change the rear tire.

No leaks... :thumbup:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Logbidr,I put a kumho on, the thing is great i got about 1000 miles on it. see you out and about take a look see.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts